- How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
A worker who always tries to learn from what is around him.
- When did you start with sleddog sports and how?
I started in 2013, by chance, with the dogs I had at home (setters) with 2 months of training, I attended the TDM and I have not stopped since.
- Were you active in any other sport before? Which one?
Yes, road cycling and mountain biking.
- Which categories do you compete in and which one is your favourite?
Bikejoring, Scooter1 and Scooter2. I enjpy bikejoring the most although I’m starting to like the other two a lot.
- What kind of race trail do you like the most?
Complete with ascent, descent, single trail and instances where some obedience is required.
- How much time do you devote to training?
From 3 to 5 days myself, with the dogs twice a week.
- What is your favourite workout routine?
Trail with my companions.
- Do you have any other hobbies besides mushing?
- How does your normal day look like?
I work at night. Normally I train before going home, if the temperature is not low during the day, then I go cycling and in the afternoon I spend time with my dogs at home.
- What are your biggest successes and plans for the future?
– Veteran Fslc runner-up 2019 in Bikejoring
– Veteran champion 2022 Fslc in Bikejoring, 2nd all combined
– TSB Champion in Bikejoring 2019, 2021, 2022
– TSB Scooter2 Champion 2022
– Runner-up AlbCross&Quer in Bikejoring 2021-2022DS1M Champion 2022 3rd scrach
Plans for the future are simply to continue to participate in these races.